TEG - The Events Group one of Europe’s leading corporate event organisers is hiring in Central Budapest. Excellent earning and career opportunities are available in our growing Congress division.
Start your career here.......
Czech/Slovak Speaking Junior Marketing Associate
- Researching and contacting corporate prospects over the telephone.
- Keeping the client database up to date.
- Responsible for the registration of hundreds of senior decision makers to each event.
- Negotiating with senior decision makers on a European and global level.
- Representing customers at international events.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and advanced English is essential
- Hungarian is an advantage
- Competitive mindset
- Enjoying to communicate on the telephone
- Hard worker
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- University or college degree preferred but not essential
- Previous sales or marketing experience is an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
- The very best industry training-on the best of industry events
- High earning potential (Basic salary + Commission)
- Strong career opportunities
- International working environment
- Opportunities to travel + work abroad
How to apply / contact information:
Please send your application by e-mail in English only to: KatyS@tegevents.eu